Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 4

8:00am Day 4

I woke up to the sound of something cooking, yawned, and sat up Maddi and Kim were talking to each other and stirring what appeared to be breakfast. Dilshen and Kieran were still asleep.

"Morning all" I greeted Maddi and Kim

"Your awake" Maddi replied

"Sleep in much" Kim said

"I can't help it, I'm tired" I shot back

"Well" Maddi began "You'd better get dressed before they wake up" pointing a thumb in the general direction of Dilshen and Kieran. I dressed quickly and joined Maddi and Kim at the breakfast pot,

"Haylee, do you think there might be more amulets?" Kim asked

"Cause Dilshen and Kieran have found some and we were thinking there might be more"

"Good point, there's no reason why we shouldn't find any"

"Anyway, do you two think that Marek might come back and bring his group?" Maddi asked

"I hope not"

"He probably will" Kim said

"We'll make up a tale to tell them, to get them away if they do come"

"Let's say that there is another spaceship down the mountain"

"Sounds good" Kieran said

"How long have you been there" I demanded

"Not too long, anyway, whats for breakfast?"

11:05am Day 4

Marek's group just came, Believe it or not, they swallowed the story. So, we were talking about random stuff, Kim was killing every joke we said and stuff like that. As you do. Suddenly we held a loud knocking coming from the door. Marek and his group. **Groan**. Maddi opened the door

"So, Hows life?" she asked

"Not to bad" was the reply

"Well-" Maddi began and told them the story we had made up

"Cool, O.K. thanks!" and they walked of. Just like that.

"I feel bad" Maddi said

"Don't worry" Dilshen said. Suddenly VVRRROOOOOOOOMMM!!!, Kim flew of in one of the capsules slowly gaining control.

"KIM!!!" Maddi yelled

3:00pm Day 4

Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...
Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...
Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...
Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...
Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...

At about 3:30 Kim showed up

"What happened?" I asked

"Well, I tried to fly out of the island, but I couldn't, kind of like a force field around the island, and then I saw a gap in the force field so I flew out, and the outside of the island was all, yuck and dark and there was no sun, moon, stars or anything. Like the moon, or Armageddon I just flew back in."

"
So, there is like a force field around the island, protecting us from the stuff outside. I wonder who put it there?" I asked no-one in particular

"Aliens?" Kim asked

"Maybe" Maddi said "Maybe"

No comments:

Post a Comment